Current vacancies at Huntlee Academy are listed here.
If you wish to apply or register your interest for any upcoming positions, please submit your resume here. Be sure to provide all required information when submitting your form.
Labourers required to join our team! Immediate Start – 32 hours per week, casual.
To be successful in these roles you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Some labouring experience
- A passion/interest for working outdoors
- Comfortable working in a physically demanding role
- Honest and reliable
- Be physically fit
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as unsupervised
- Eye for detail
- Dependable and punctual
- Valid White Card
- Hold a current NSW driver’s licence and have a reliable vehicle
- Demonstrated commitment to WHS.
The following is desirable but not essential:
- Horticulture certificate
- Chemcert accreditation.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Huntlee Academy and work on a range of interesting projects in one of our departments – Fencing, Landscaping or Parks and Gardens. All training will be provided to the successful applicants.
If this sounds like you submit your details via the form here.