Huntlee Academy has a position available for a Fencing Labourer.
This is a casual position for 32 hours a week based in Huntlee, North Rothbury.
- Some labouring experience
- A passion/interest for working outdoors
- Comfortable working in a physically demanding role
- Honest and reliable
- Be physically fit
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as unsupervised
- Eye for detail
- Dependable and punctual
- Valid White Card
- Hold a current NSW driver’s licence and have a reliable vehicle.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Fencing Team working on a range of interesting projects.
If this sounds like you, submit your details via the form here.