Huntlee Academy equips our employees with work and life skills, extensive training and ongoing support.
Our aim is that after their two – three years employment, trainees leave our Academy job ready for a higher paid and more skillful long-term career.
Training and courses include:
- Mandatory courses – such as safety and preliminary courses aimed at work preparedness
- Competencies – the basic skills to commence work at the Academy
- Skill sets including shorter courses
- Certificate courses with national acreditation
- Licences and tickets – operating trucks, forklifts, bobcats etc
- Personal choice courses
- Employment skills including resume writing basic computer, interview skills.
To find out about how our program could change your life or benefit someone you know, contact us today.